This is where information on the registration and lottery process is stored for school year 2021-2022.
Skip site news
New students only for Spring 2022 are eligible to submit for FRL and receive a $50 stipend for QUALIFYING
- Those who submit and do not qualify will not receive an amount.
- The FRL forms are due Tuesday 02/08/2022 and will need to be submitted in person and must be signed by a parent/guardian. Stipends will be issued by 4/1/2022.
- FRL Stipend payments will be paid by ACH/Direct Deposit. Please complete the ACH Authorization Form online here https://nshs.regfox.com/nshs-ach
- If you have any questions please submit a Help Ticket and it will be answered within 24 hours.
FRL - Income Verification Forms
New Students: Complete and turn inyour Income Verification Forms to receive your Fall 2021 stipend to assist with textobbks, ACT, supplies, etc.
Income Verification form will need to be submitted in person to your assigned campus and signed by a parent/guardian. The...Read the rest of this topic
Intro to College Course Starts Monday, August 9!
Check Your Email:
Students who have confirmed CAPs, compliant immunizations, and an updated transcript were sent an email confirming their Intro to College schedule.
- Day 1: Enrollment/Orientation @ your campus at your assigned time, see email for details
- Day 2-9: Rotation of virtual and in person sessions, see email for details
- Week 1 Rotation is at The Orleans, see attached map for details
Questions, submit a help ticket at help.earlycollegenv.com